The Art of Influence
Why would you want to get involved in this program?
What you don’t know can kill your career. In a world where change is constant, building business relationships quickly is key. Did you know that someone decides if you are a “yes” or “no” within the first 4 minutes? Your skill at building rapport and connecting with your prospect is no longer an option in today’s market if your desire is to succeed. By combining influential language, strategies, techniques and business etiquette you can open doors that position and money cannot. With insecurity in the job market and competition everywhere, you can’t afford to rely on your instincts or do what comes natural. Formal education seldom includes any training in business etiquette, non-verbal communication, the art of observation, and persuasive linguistic tools. The Art of Influence has been developed to give the business professional a complete “tool kit” to build confidence, convey a professional image, create immediate rapport, and leave a lasting impression that will have others want to work with you.
What is covered in the program?
- Foundation of Neuro Linguistic Programming and how it applies to your business
- Persuasive language patterns for creating:
- - A yes in the mind of your prospect
- - A stronger presentation
- - A natural, effective closing
- - A solution to objections so they become your friend
- Building instant rapport through observation & non-verbal communication
- Creating a powerful first impression
- Creating a self statement and powerful self-introduction
- Working effectively with various personalities utilizing DISC
Who is this program for?
- Sales Managers
- Business Leaders
- Salespeople of all types
- Any business person whose livelihood depends on communication
How is the program designed?
- 12 training calls with 45 minutes of training and 15 minutes of questions and answers
- Interaction on each and every call to practice language patterns, influence strategies and/or techniques
- Teleconference style so you can do this in the comfort of your home or office
- A workbook to guide you through the program (emailed prior to each call)
Program information and cost:
- Next program starts on Tuesday, March 9, 2010
- Program duration is 12 sessions/90 days
- Program runs on Tuesdays at 3:00 EST/2:00 CST/12:00 PST
- Program cost: $449.00 if registered by 2/24/10 after 2/24/10 $499
- REGISTER EARLY AND SAVE NEARLY 10%
- This is a limited participation program to maintain effectiveness – 10 to 12 people in a group.
Are you leaving money on the table?
Do you want to create a competitive edge in the marketplace? Get involved today!